Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Goathead Life

Let's see..... What's been going on...... Well, I ordered a new bike. It should be in in a couple of weeks. It looks similar, if not identical to this



In the mean time, I've been trying to ride. The Professor and I went to Lewis and Clark on Sunday. Big thanks to all the trail builders that put in the reroute. Although the chute is now gone, it's still a sweet trail and the new entrance is actually fun, not as fun as the chute, but still fun.

I didn't ride as much as I would have liked this last winter, but I'm feeling good about where I am for this point in the season. A commitment to bike commuting has helped, but also 3 months of P90X has paid off. Anyone that is thinking about doing it, should. Especially as an off season routine. It's a good mix of cardio and strength training. I won't gross you out with my before picture, but I will show you my after picture.



The 12 hour race @ Wagon Train is in a week and a half. Like a mutating virus, Team Goathead has multiplied and split. We are now planing on having two teams in the race. Look out, we're on the verge of a global pandemic.

I don't have any pictures from my biking in Colorado, but I do have a picture of T-Rev doing what he does best. I have a picture of myself on the same lip, but in that one I'm flailing my arms like a little girl, so I'll just post T-Rev.

No comments: